sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

It's almost halloween

I'm carving pumpkins It's almost Halloween All my friends are wondering What they're gonna be The monster mash is playing You're moving to the beat And now we're gonna teach ya To do the trick-or-treat  Chorus Everybody scream! Everybody scream, it's almost Halloween! Do the trick-or-treat! Do the trick-or-treat, it's almost Halloween! Everybody scream!  There's a devil in the corner, In candy-apple red Dressed up like a pirate, Burning through my head I got a little closer, And offered her a drink Took me to the grave-yard And we did the trick-or-treat  Everybody scream! Everybody scream, it's almost Halloween! Do the trick-or-treat! Do the trick-or-treat, it's almost Halloween! Everybody scream!  Before I learned her name, We were already asleep When I woke up in my coffin, She was no where to be seen Was it all a dream? Who can I believe? It can't be what it seemed. It was only Halloween What does it all mean?  Everybody scream! Everybody scream, it was only Halloween! Do the trick-or-treat! Do the trick-or-treat, it was only Halloween! Everybody scream!


panic at the disco"

Happy Halloween.!!
tanii.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario